Visit Yummy Mummy

Melissa M. - Calgary Maternity Photography

I met this wonderful mommy just over three years ago when we were both attending the same pre-natal class to welcome our first-borns. It's hard to believe that's it already been that long and that now we are thinking about things like pre-school and potty training and such. It was also great to hear from her again as she was expecting her second gorgeous princess into the family and it was an honour to be able to capture all those wonderful last few precious moments of pregnancy.




I think little Miss M is going to make a great big sister :)
And I think she may actually be quite happy about welcoming another little princess too :)

Congratulations to the M. Family and I can't wait to meet your newest addition.

Cheers!

lil' mama photog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Photographer, mother, wife, sister, daughter and loving it all :)