Visit Yummy Mummy

A little bit of sunshine - Calgary Family Photography

I have the pleasure of knowing some wonderful women and their families who I met in pre-natal class when we were planning for the arrival of our little lightening bug. I can't believe that was three years ago now! I feel so blessed to know such a wonderful group. This gorgeous mama and daddy have been great friends of ours since that class and little miss TT is the miracle that arrived to them just a couple of weeks before we welcomed our little man. It has been so wonderful to watch as she grows into a little lady and to capture these precious family memories for them.






Click on the link below to view more gorgeousness from their session:


http://video214.com/play/OPsOpNJSqm20sem1K2HXmg/s/dark



Cheers!

lil' mama photog

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Photographer, mother, wife, sister, daughter and loving it all :)