Visit Yummy Mummy

The best camera...

Over the years, I have learned a few fundamental things about photography and equipment. A quintessential one being that "the best camera is the one you have with you". I was again shown the value of remembering this just this afternoon. We get quite a few spectacular summer rainstorms here in Calgary and today was no exception. On those days when we are lucky enough to get some heat during the day, we get some spectacular clouds that follow with the arrival of the 5 o'clock storms. While out walking the dog this afternoon, I caught the awesome beauty of some of these clouds, using just my iPhone 3GS.



So remember, always carry a camera of some sort, keep calm and click on :)


Cheers!

lil' mama photog

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Photographer, mother, wife, sister, daughter and loving it all :)