Visit Yummy Mummy

Zombie Engagement? - Now that's Creative Photography!

In this fast-paced and ever-evolving world of professional portrait photography, we as photographers are continually striving to reach new levels of creativity and stretch our muscles. On that note, I would like to send a shout-out to this absolutely brillant photographer and her ridiculously creative idea that was posted the other day.

Amanda Rynda is a Los Angeles based photographer who, along with her clients, recently set up and shot what I have to say is one of the most creative engagement sessions I've ever seen.

Engagement session with awesome lighting + zombie invasion = brillantly creative!! in my book.

Come check it out here: http://www.amandarynda.com/2011/08/zombie-engagement-photos/

Cheers!

lil' mama photog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Photographer, mother, wife, sister, daughter and loving it all :)