Visit Yummy Mummy

Two Years old already?!

Wow! I can't believe that this little sweetie is two already today.


image credit: MU Photography
It seems like just yesterday that her mommy and I were getting together for her newborn session.  Ahh... how quickly it passes. I can't believe how quickly our kids grow up. Her mommy and I met 5 years ago (wow! Has it been that long too!?) in a pre-natal class as we were getting ready to both welcome our sweet firstborns. Here's a little walk down memory lane from E's newborn session. Click in the image below to see the video from this cutie pie's newborn session.


image credit: MU Photography


Happy birthday sweet girl :)


Cheers!

lil' mama photog

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Photographer, mother, wife, sister, daughter and loving it all :)